The Alliances is proud to be Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors for both the desktop and online versions. This enables our team to assist our clients with the most up-to-date versions of QuickBooks and deal with technical issues as they arise. Our deep knowledge of how the QuickBooks accounting software system works and how we can adapt it to fit your company’s requirements sets us apart.
Whether you are starting a new company or transferring an existing one, we can facilitate your organization in the following ways:
- Create or transfer the new company data files
- Create or transfer and customize chart of accounts
- Edit QuickBooks preferences to match your company requirements
- Create or transfer customer, vendor and employee lists
- Determine a starting date
- Create the opening balances journal entry as of the starting date
- Set up the outstanding accounts receivables and accounts payable details as of the starting date
- Set up the ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks and deposits in transit as of the starting date
- Prepare items, products, services and inventory lists including other charges and sales tax, if applicable
- Create a customized invoice template using your company logo
Once your QuickBooks system is in place, we would be pleased to be your outsourced bookkeeper or work with you as a consultant to your in-house bookkeeping staff.
TSheets is an app for employee time tracking. This app makes creating payroll reports a breeze and offers seven options to accurately track timesheets. TSheets is now owned by QuickBooks, making the experience between the two platforms seamless.
If you would like more information about TSheets, please click this Affiliate Link.