The Alliances has worked hard to earn the distinction of being Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors. Our deep knowledge of how the QuickBooks accounting software system works and how we can adapt it to fit your company’s requirements sets us apart.
Our comprehensive bookkeeping expertise can support your business in any of the following ways:
- Convert from another accounting software system to QuickBooks
- Set up the initial chart of accounts for a new company
- Bank and credit/debit card reconciliations
- Create customized financial statements
- Provide Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable reports
- Create client invoices and monthly statements
- Process vendor payments using online banking
- File sales tax
- Prepare and file annual 1099 forms
- Payroll reports
- Provide reports needed for your year-end tax preparation
Whether you are a micro start-up or a larger business with multiple employees and extensive inventory, we are able to customize how we assist your organization.
Here at The Alliances, non-profit organizations are one of our specialties. These organizations require a different level of oversight and bookkeeping, including an elevated level of financial transparency, and our experience allows us to provide the expert service required for the organization and its Board of Directors.